Scientific research says that kissing is a huge part of one’s personal life.
Overall, the researchers show that the amount a couple kissed was proportional to their level of relationship satisfaction.
Whether you are in a relationship or dating, kissing plays a key role. I did some research and found the perfect tips for the perfect kiss.
1. Prepare your lips and mouth- Use chapstick or lipgloss to smooth over chapped lips, and brush your teeth or use breath mints freshen up.
2. Do a few soft kisses. Start slow with soft, gentle kisses and skip the tongue and the teeth — for now. If your partner seems receptive, you can move forward to French kissing.
3. “Lock” lips. If your initial kisses have gone well, try a lip lock, which can lead to closer kisses.
5. Use your tongue. Once you’re in a lip lock with your partner’s lower lip between both of yours, lightly run the tip of your tongue over it. If you can move it slowly, even better
6. Mix it up. Don’t feel obligated to keep the intensive tongue activity going forever. Alternate soft and hard, slow and fast, deep and shallow.
7. Increase the intensity with occasional breaks. Pull away for a moment to look into your partner’s eyes, whisper something in his or her ear.
Bonus Tip: Juvederm is a perfect way to obtain attractive lips Juvederm provides lip plumping by using hyaluronic acid to attact water. This action also provides hydration to lips, which will give you attractive kissable lips